Tag Archives: Community Occupational Therapist

2 results

Access to local authority services

Details of your local authority are available in you telephone directory under social work. You can call and ask for a needs assessment and/or a carer’s assessment. You can make enquiries about local services or ask to be referred to a health … Continue reading

Found in Topic: Social care

Tagged: | | | |