By the end of this topic you should:
- Know about rules for driving after stroke and how to get help.
- Know about the Driving Assessment Service.
- Know about Adapted cars.
- Know how to apply for a blue badge.
- Know about transport alternatives for wheelchair users.
- Know how to assist the person in and out of a car safely.
- Know how to find information about rail, air and sea journeys for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility.
- Know about travel concessions for visually impaired.